Book your ATL to LGW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and LGW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Gatwick with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to LGW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to LGW Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Gatwick.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to LGW
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to London (ATL to LGW)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to London, UK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 88,124 passengers that flew from Atlanta to London in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to LGW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to LGW in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to LGW for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, British Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to London, UK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and London from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 294 seats.
- 117,655 seats were available on flights from ATL to LGW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,124 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to LGW that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and London.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 40,574 passengers from ATL to LGW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to London in 2009 was 76.54%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ithaca Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.