Book your ATL to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to LHR
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to London (ATL to LHR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to London, UK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and London from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
- Delta Airlines, British Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to London, UK.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and London.
- 146,089 seats were available on flights from ATL to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 124,891 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to LHR that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to LHR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 124,891 passengers that flew from Atlanta to London in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to London in 2009 was 84.84%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to LHR for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 74,418 passengers from ATL to LHR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to LHR in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Branson and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Buenos Aires Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Gatlinburg Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.