Book your ATL to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to SDF
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Louisville (ATL to SDF)
- Comair operated flights from ATL to SDF using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 193,029 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Louisville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Louisville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Louisville in 2009 was 79.01%.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Louisville.
- 238,219 seats were available on flights from ATL to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 193,029 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to SDF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to SDF for East Star Airlines is the DC-8-72 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 32 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 112,785 passengers from ATL to SDF in 2009.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Louisville, KY takes about 53 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Louisville.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Louisville is 321 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Louisville, KY.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to SDF in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Louisville.
- Flight #5116, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 62 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Louisville.
- The shortest flight between ATL and SDF takes about 52 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Convention Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.