Book your ATL to MCN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Macon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MCN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Middle Georgia Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MCN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Macon (MCN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Macon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MCN Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Middle Georgia Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MCN
|Pacific Wings||Cessna light aircraft|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Macon (ATL to MCN)
- Pacific Wings carried a total of 1,653 passengers from ATL to MCN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Macon in 2009 was 13.04%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Macon from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- There were 1,653 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Macon in 2009.
- 16,568 seats were available on flights from ATL to MCN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,653 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MCN that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Macon.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MCN for Pacific Wings is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to MCN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MCN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Macon, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Pacific Wings offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Macon, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jaipur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.