Book your ATL to MSN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Madison airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MSN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Dane County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MSN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MSN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Dubai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Aix en Provence Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Dane County Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MSN
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Madison (ATL to MSN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Madison, WI in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Flight #6670, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Madison.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Madison, WI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Madison from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to MSN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 14,163 passengers from ATL to MSN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Madison.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Madison in 2009 was 90.36%.
- 15,750 seats were available on flights from ATL to MSN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,209 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MSN that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Madison is 707 miles.
- There were 14,209 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Madison in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Madison.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Madison, WI takes about 101 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MSN for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Madison.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MSN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between ATL and MSN takes about 99 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)