Book your ATL to MAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Madrid airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Barajas with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Barajas.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MAD
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Madrid (ATL to MAD)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Madrid, Spain in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 58,639 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Madrid in 2009.
- 76,095 seats were available on flights from ATL to MAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,639 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MAD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Madrid in 2009 was 75.87%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 58,639 passengers from ATL to MAD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MAD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Madrid.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MAD for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Madrid from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 240 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Madrid, Spain.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.