Book your ATL to MAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Manchester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Manchester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MAN Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Manchester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MAN
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Manchester (ATL to MAN)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Manchester.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MAN for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Manchester, United Kingdom.
- 82,992 seats were available on flights from ATL to MAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,028 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MAN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Manchester from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 240 seats.
- There were 69,028 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Manchester in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Manchester in 2009 was 82.85%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Manchester, United Kingdom in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MAN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 69,028 passengers from ATL to MAN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MAN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.