Book your ATL to MLB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Melbourne airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MLB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Melbourne Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MLB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Melbourne (MLB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Melbourne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MLB Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Melbourne Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MLB
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Melbourne (ATL to MLB)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MLB for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Melbourne is 443 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Melbourne, FL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Melbourne.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Melbourne.
- 134,549 seats were available on flights from ATL to MLB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106,969 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MLB that year.
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Melbourne.
- There were 106,969 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Melbourne in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to MLB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 69,676 passengers from ATL to MLB in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Melbourne in 2009 was 79.33%.
- Flight #5550, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Melbourne.
- The shortest flight between ATL and MLB takes about 63 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Melbourne from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Melbourne, FL.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Melbourne, FL takes about 63 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MLB in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hilton Head and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Buenos Aires Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Toledo today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.