Book your ATL to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MEM Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fiesta Texas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MEM
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Memphis (ATL to MEM)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 188,567 passengers from ATL to MEM in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MEM using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MEM in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Memphis is 332 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Memphis.
- 585,207 seats were available on flights from ATL to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 411,071 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MEM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Memphis from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Memphis in 2009 was 69.51%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Memphis.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Memphis, TN takes about 58 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Comair, Northwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Memphis, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MEM for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #5003, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 72 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Memphis.
- There were 411,071 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Memphis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Memphis.
- The shortest flight between ATL and MEM takes about 55 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)