Book your ATL to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MEX Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MEX
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Mexico City (ATL to MEX)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MEX in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Mexico City in 2009 was 78.56%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Mexico City.
- There were 103,982 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Mexico City in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Aeromexico, Air Canada, Mexicana offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Mexico City, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Mexico City from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MEX for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 102,841 passengers from ATL to MEX in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MEX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 135,813 seats were available on flights from ATL to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103,982 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MEX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tampa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Kissimmee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.