Book your ATL to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Miami (ATL to MIA)
- Flight #995, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Miami.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Miami is 595 miles.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Miami, FL takes about 85 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- AirTran Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Miami in 2009 was 79.37%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Miami from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 355 seats.
- 961,426 seats were available on flights from ATL to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 769,669 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MIA that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 513,066 passengers from ATL to MIA in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MIA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 769,669 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MIA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MIA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and MIA takes about 84 minutes.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cancun Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Albuquerque Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bermuda Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.