Book your ATL to MXP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Milan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MXP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Malpensa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MXP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milan (MXP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MXP Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Malpensa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MXP
|Alitalia||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Milan (ATL to MXP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Milan, Italy in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MXP for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MXP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Milan, Italy.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Milan.
- There were 49,785 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Milan in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MXP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Milan in 2009 was 76.83%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Milan from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- 65,452 seats were available on flights from ATL to MXP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,785 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MXP that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 49,785 passengers from ATL to MXP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Tampa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Paris you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.