Book your ATL to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MSP
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Minneapolis (ATL to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Minneapolis in 2009 was 76.89%.
- 846,076 seats were available on flights from ATL to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 655,508 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MSP that year.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Minneapolis.
- Flight #380, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 37 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MSP for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 463,479 passengers from ATL to MSP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Minneapolis from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MSP using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 130 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 655,508 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MSP in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Minneapolis is 906 miles.
- The shortest flight between ATL and MSP takes about 123 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Johns College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seaside Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.