Book your ATL to MLU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Monroe airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MLU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Monroe Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MLU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monroe (MLU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monroe on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MLU Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Monroe Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MLU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Monroe (ATL to MLU)
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 29,582 passengers from ATL to MLU in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and MLU takes about 68 minutes.
- 49,170 seats were available on flights from ATL to MLU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,582 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MLU that year.
- There were 29,582 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Monroe in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Monroe, LA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Monroe, LA takes about 68 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Monroe, LA.
- Flight #5569, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Monroe.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Monroe.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to MLU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Monroe in 2009 was 60.12%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Monroe from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MLU in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Monroe.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Monroe is 448 miles.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Monroe.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MLU for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gundogan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.