Book your ATL to MBJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Montego Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MBJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MBJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MBJ Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MBJ
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Montego Bay (ATL to MBJ)
- There were 134,997 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Montego Bay in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Air Jamaica offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 131,417 passengers from ATL to MBJ in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MBJ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 162,233 seats were available on flights from ATL to MBJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 134,997 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MBJ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MBJ in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MBJ for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Montego Bay in 2009 was 79.97%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Montego Bay from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Montego Bay.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.