Book your ATL to MTY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Monterrey airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MTY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to General Mariano Escobedo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MTY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MTY Route Map
Looking for Key West Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Juan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fenwick Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to General Mariano Escobedo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MTY
|Alitalia||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Monterrey (ATL to MTY)
- 29,172 seats were available on flights from ATL to MTY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,982 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MTY that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MTY for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Aerolitoral offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Monterrey, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Monterrey, Mexico in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from ATL to MTY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MTY in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Monterrey in 2009 was 61.41%.
- There were 16,982 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Monterrey in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 9,611 passengers from ATL to MTY in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Monterrey from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Monterrey.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)