Book your ATL to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to YUL
|Aeroméxico||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Montreal (ATL to YUL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Montreal from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to YUL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 66,905 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Montreal in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Montreal.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 61,131 passengers from ATL to YUL in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Northwest Airlink, Air Canada offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Montreal, Canada.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to YUL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to YUL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 82,674 seats were available on flights from ATL to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,905 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to YUL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Montreal in 2009 was 83.88%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.