Book your ATL to MUC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Munich airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MUC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MUC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MUC Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MUC
|Air France||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Munich (ATL to MUC)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MUC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- 82,515 seats were available on flights from ATL to MUC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,995 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MUC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Munich, Germany in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MUC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Munich, Germany.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MUC for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Munich in 2009 was 82.23%.
- There were 67,995 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Munich in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 67,995 passengers from ATL to MUC in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Munich from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Munich.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Jerusalem and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Haiti Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.