Book your ATL to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Myrtle Beach SC.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MYR
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Myrtle Beach (ATL to MYR)
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Myrtle Beach.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Spirit Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The shortest flight between ATL and MYR takes about 46 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from ATL to MYR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 100,164 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 90,032 passengers from ATL to MYR in 2009.
- 133,281 seats were available on flights from ATL to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100,164 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MYR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MYR in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 75.2%.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Myrtle Beach is 317 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MYR for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Myrtle Beach.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Myrtle Beach, SC takes about 48 minutes.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Myrtle Beach.
- Flight #5629, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 107 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Myrtle Beach.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Myrtle Beach from Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stillwater Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.