Book your ATL to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to NAS Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Davenport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Santo Domingo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cologne Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Nassau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to NAS
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Nassau (ATL to NAS)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 105,117 passengers from ATL to NAS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to NAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 115,151 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Nassau in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Nassau from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to NAS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, USA 3000, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Nassau in 2009 was 73.66%.
- 153,670 seats were available on flights from ATL to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115,066 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to NAS that year.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Nassau.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to NAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)