Book your ATL to EWN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to New Bern airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and EWN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Craven Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to EWN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Bern (EWN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Bern on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to EWN Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Craven Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to EWN
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to New Bern (ATL to EWN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to New Bern, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to New Bern in 2009 was 70.17%.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Atlanta, GA to New Bern, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to EWN for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and New Bern from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to New Bern.
- 47,066 seats were available on flights from ATL to EWN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,611 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to EWN that year.
- The shortest flight between ATL and EWN takes about 59 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 33,611 passengers from ATL to EWN in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to EWN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to New Bern, NC takes about 59 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to New Bern.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to New Bern.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to EWN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Flight #5557, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to New Bern.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and New Bern is 433 miles.
- There were 33,611 passengers that flew from Atlanta to New Bern in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Myrtle Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Edinburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.