Book your ATL to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to New York (ATL to JFK)
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and New York is 760 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to JFK for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to JFK in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Atlanta and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to New York in 2009 was 80.55%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and New York from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 272 seats.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to New York, NY takes about 106 minutes.
- There were 321,370 passengers that flew from Atlanta to New York in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to New York.
- 384,073 seats were available on flights from ATL to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 321,370 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to JFK that year.
- Delta Airlines, Shuttle America, Aeromexico, Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to New York, NY.
- The shortest flight between ATL and JFK takes about 106 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to JFK using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 316,926 passengers from ATL to JFK in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1496, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Barbados Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cinque Terre Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tybee Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.