Book your ATL to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to LGA
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to New York (ATL to LGA)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to LGA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and New York is 761 miles.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to New York.
- AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to New York.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Atlanta and New York.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to New York, NY takes about 101 minutes.
- 1,327,296 seats were available on flights from ATL to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,030,990 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to LGA that year.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Shuttle America, Northwest Airlines, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to New York, NY.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to LGA using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and LGA takes about 101 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to New York in 2009 was 78.25%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 735,959 passengers from ATL to LGA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- Flight #924, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to LGA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 1,030,990 passengers that flew from Atlanta to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tijuana Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.