Book your ATL to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Newark (ATL to EWR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Newark in 2009 was 72.16%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to EWR in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ATL to EWR using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Newark.
- Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, AirTran Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Air Greenland, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Newark, NJ.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Newark is 745 miles.
- The shortest flight between ATL and EWR takes about 95 minutes.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 372,815 passengers from ATL to EWR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to EWR for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Newark.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 887,773 seats were available on flights from ATL to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 657,271 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to EWR that year.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Newark, NJ takes about 101 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Newark from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 285 seats.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Newark.
- Flight #1248, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Newark.
- There were 657,271 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Newark in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Fox Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.