Book your ATL to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to OMA
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Omaha (ATL to OMA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ATL and OMA takes about 117 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to OMA for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Omaha.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to OMA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 91,037 seats were available on flights from ATL to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,760 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to OMA that year.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 61,430 passengers from ATL to OMA in 2009.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Omaha, NE takes about 121 minutes.
- Flight #5187, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 26 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Omaha.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Omaha, NE.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Omaha.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Omaha.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to OMA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Omaha is 821 miles.
- There were 78,760 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Omaha in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Omaha from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Omaha in 2009 was 85.39%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Trinidad and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Sebastian Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.