Book your ATL to AUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Oranjestad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and AUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to AUA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Curacao? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bonaire and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orient Beach St Maarten you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Block Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to AUA
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Oranjestad (ATL to AUA)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 69,292 passengers from ATL to AUA in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Oranjestad, Aruba.
- There were 69,508 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Oranjestad in 2009.
- 87,507 seats were available on flights from ATL to AUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,508 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to AUA that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to AUA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Oranjestad.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Oranjestad in 2009 was 79.08%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to AUA in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to AUA for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Oranjestad, Aruba in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Oranjestad from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 261 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)