Book your ATL to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MCO
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Orlando (ATL to MCO)
- The shortest flight between ATL and MCO takes about 60 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to MCO using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Orlando is 403 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Orlando from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 272 seats.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Orlando, FL.
- 1,585,812 seats were available on flights from ATL to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,319,958 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MCO that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 907,967 passengers from ATL to MCO in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Orlando.
- Flight #1940, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 43 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Orlando.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Orlando.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MCO in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Orlando.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MCO for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Orlando in 2009 was 80.51%.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Orlando, FL takes about 60 minutes.
- There were 1,319,958 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Orlando in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cancun Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Reno and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Siesta Key Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Cayman Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.