Book your ATL to PTY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Panama City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and PTY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tocumen Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to PTY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Panama City (PTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Panama City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to PTY Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tocumen Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to PTY
|Alitalia||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Panama City (ATL to PTY)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Panama City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Panama City, Panama in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Panama City from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 44,948 passengers from ATL to PTY in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Panama City, Panama.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to PTY using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to PTY for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- 57,746 seats were available on flights from ATL to PTY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,948 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to PTY that year.
- There were 44,948 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Panama City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to PTY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Panama City in 2009 was 79.27%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.