Book your ATL to PNS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Pensacola airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and PNS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Pensacola Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to PNS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pensacola (PNS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pensacola on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to PNS Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Pensacola Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to PNS
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Pensacola (ATL to PNS)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to PNS using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Pensacola from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Pensacola is 272 miles.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Pensacola.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Pensacola, FL takes about 46 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Pensacola, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Pensacola in 2009 was 80.38%.
- There were 417,623 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Pensacola in 2009.
- 536,867 seats were available on flights from ATL to PNS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 417,623 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to PNS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Pensacola, FL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #7828, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 41 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Pensacola.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to PNS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Pensacola.
- The shortest flight between ATL and PNS takes about 46 minutes.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Pensacola.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to PNS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 226,075 passengers from ATL to PNS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Seattle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Francisco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.