Book your ATL to PIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Peoria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and PIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Greater Peoria Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to PIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to PIA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Peoria (ATL to PIA)
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 12,621 passengers from ATL to PIA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Peoria in 2009 was 69.58%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Peoria.
- Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Peoria.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Peoria.
- Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Peoria, IL.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to PIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Peoria is 564 miles.
- 19,446 seats were available on flights from ATL to PIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,845 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to PIA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Peoria, IL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to PIA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Peoria, IL takes about 79 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to PIA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between ATL and PIA takes about 78 minutes.
- There were 12,845 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Peoria in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Peoria from Skywest Air is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Flight #5415, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Peoria.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.