Book your ATL to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to PHL Route Map
Looking for Houston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New Orleans Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laguna Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlanta Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to PHL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia (ATL to PHL)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 438,408 passengers from ATL to PHL in 2009.
- There were 779,509 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Philadelphia is 665 miles.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to PHL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia in 2009 was 80.01%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 13 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Philadelphia.
- Flight #5881, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 92 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Comair, Shuttle America, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Philadelphia, PA.
- The shortest flight between ATL and PHL takes about 85 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, US Airways, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Philadelphia, PA takes about 91 minutes.
- 982,158 seats were available on flights from ATL to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 779,509 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to PHL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Philadelphia from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 285 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Philadelphia.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)