Book your ATL to SXM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Philipsburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and SXM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to SXM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to SXM Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to SXM
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Philipsburg (ATL to SXM)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Philipsburg.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to SXM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to SXM in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 28,777 passengers from ATL to SXM in 2009.
- 41,816 seats were available on flights from ATL to SXM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,777 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to SXM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Philipsburg from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Philipsburg in 2009 was 72.72%.
- There were 28,777 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Philipsburg in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to SXM for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baltimore? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dupont Circle Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chattanooga Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.