Book your ATL to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to PIT Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Birmingham? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Provincetown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to PIT
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Pittsburgh (ATL to PIT)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 218,403 passengers from ATL to PIT in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Pittsburgh is 526 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Pittsburgh from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 239 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to PIT for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Pittsburgh.
- 550,406 seats were available on flights from ATL to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 437,896 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to PIT that year.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 71 minutes.
- AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Pittsburgh.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, Comair, Air Greenland, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- There were 437,896 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to PIT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to PIT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Pittsburgh.
- The shortest flight between ATL and PIT takes about 69 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 78.74%.
- Flight #5846, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 27 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Pittsburgh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)