Book your ATL to PWM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and PWM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to PWM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to PWM Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Porto Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to PWM
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Portland (ATL to PWM)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Portland, ME in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 87,132 seats were available on flights from ATL to PWM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,759 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to PWM that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to PWM for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to PWM in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Flight #5228, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Portland.
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Portland.
- There were 74,759 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Portland in 2009.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Portland, ME takes about 125 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Portland is 1027 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Portland, ME.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to PWM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Portland from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 32,509 passengers from ATL to PWM in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and PWM takes about 119 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Portland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Portland in 2009 was 82.49%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Portland.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)