Book your ATL to PLS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Providenciales airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and PLS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Providenciales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to PLS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to PLS Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Providenciales Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to PLS
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Providenciales (ATL to PLS)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 19,967 passengers from ATL to PLS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Providenciales.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to PLS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, USA 3000 offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to PLS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- 32,980 seats were available on flights from ATL to PLS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,954 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to PLS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to PLS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Providenciales from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- There were 23,954 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Providenciales in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Providenciales in 2009 was 76.84%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Greenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.