Book your ATL to POP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Puerto Plata airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and POP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Gregorio Luperon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to POP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Plata (POP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Plata on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to POP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Puerto Plata (ATL to POP)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to POP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 15,672 passengers from ATL to POP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to POP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Puerto Plata in 2009 was 76.03%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Puerto Plata.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Puerto Plata from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 19,643 seats were available on flights from ATL to POP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,672 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to POP that year.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to POP for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 15,672 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Puerto Plata in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Davenport Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Woodbury Commons you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.