Book your ATL to PUJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Punta Cana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and PUJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Punta Cana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to PUJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to PUJ Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Niagara Falls and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Aransas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Punta Cana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to PUJ
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Punta Cana (ATL to PUJ)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Punta Cana.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Punta Cana in 2009 was 86.67%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to PUJ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 54,709 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Punta Cana in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 63,257 seats were available on flights from ATL to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,709 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to PUJ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to PUJ for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 54,709 passengers from ATL to PUJ in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Punta Cana from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to PUJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)