Book your ATL to YQB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Quebec airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and YQB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Jean Lesage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to YQB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Quebec (YQB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quebec on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to YQB Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Quebec (ATL to YQB)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to YQB for City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 355 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Quebec, Canada in 2009 was City Star Airlines' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to YQB in 2009 was City Star Airlines' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-10-30 started flying in 1990.
- City Star Airlines operated flights from ATL to YQB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Quebec from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 355 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)