Book your ATL to UIO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Quito airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and UIO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Mariscal Sucre Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to UIO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Quito (UIO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quito on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to UIO Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Mariscal Sucre Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to UIO
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Quito (ATL to UIO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to UIO for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 123 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Quito, Ecuador.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to UIO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- There were 27,579 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Quito in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Quito.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Quito from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to UIO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 33,805 seats were available on flights from ATL to UIO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,579 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to UIO that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 27,579 passengers from ATL to UIO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Quito, Ecuador in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Quito in 2009 was 79.7%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Harpers Ferry Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.