Book your ATL to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to RDU
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Raleigh (ATL to RDU)
- Flight #5664, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 40 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Raleigh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 738,943 seats were available on flights from ATL to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 576,732 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to RDU that year.
- The shortest flight between ATL and RDU takes about 53 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Raleigh from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Raleigh in 2009 was 78.51%.
- There were 576,732 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Raleigh in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to RDU using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Raleigh.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to RDU in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 438,111 passengers from ATL to RDU in 2009.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Raleigh, NC takes about 55 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Raleigh is 356 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to RDU for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Raleigh.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Raleigh.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, Comair, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland, Air Canada, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Raleigh, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Portland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.