Book your ATL to GIG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Rio de Janeiro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GIG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to GIG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rio de Janeiro (GIG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rio de Janeiro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GIG Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to GIG
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Rio de Janeiro (ATL to GIG)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 66,337 passengers from ATL to GIG in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 81,176 seats were available on flights from ATL to GIG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,337 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GIG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Rio de Janeiro from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to GIG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Rio de Janeiro.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GIG for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 66,337 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Rio de Janeiro in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Rio de Janeiro in 2009 was 81.42%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GIG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London England and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Austin you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.