Book your ATL to RTB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Roatan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and RTB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Juan Manuel Galvez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to RTB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roatan (RTB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roatan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to RTB Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Juan Manuel Galvez Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to RTB
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Roatan (ATL to RTB)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to RTB in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Roatan.
- There were 7,605 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Roatan in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to RTB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 11,360 seats were available on flights from ATL to RTB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,605 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to RTB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Roatan from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to RTB for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Roatan, Honduras.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Roatan, Honduras in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Roatan in 2009 was 68.14%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 7,605 passengers from ATL to RTB in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.