Book your ATL to FCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Rome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and FCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to FCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to FCO Route Map
Looking for Chicago Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Pensacola Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Dominican Republic today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to FCO
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Rome (ATL to FCO)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to FCO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- There were 78,594 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Rome in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Rome, Italy.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Rome from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Rome in 2009 was 84.63%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to FCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 39,555 passengers from ATL to FCO in 2009.
- 92,097 seats were available on flights from ATL to FCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,594 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to FCO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to FCO for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Rome, Italy in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Rome.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)