Book your ATL to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to SMF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to SMF Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gatlinburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Sacramento Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to SMF
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Sacramento (ATL to SMF)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to SMF for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 123 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Sacramento.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Sacramento.
- There were 95,542 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Sacramento in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Sacramento in 2009 was 87.35%.
- The shortest flight between ATL and SMF takes about 278 minutes.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 95,542 passengers from ATL to SMF in 2009.
- Flight #1769, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Sacramento.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to SMF using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Sacramento, CA.
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Sacramento.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Sacramento, CA takes about 278 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Sacramento is 2092 miles.
- 107,910 seats were available on flights from ATL to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95,542 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to SMF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to SMF in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Sacramento from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)