Book your ATL to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to SAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to SAT
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to San Antonio (ATL to SAT)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 255,709 passengers from ATL to SAT in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to San Antonio.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to SAT for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to SAT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #5159, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 67 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to San Antonio.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to San Antonio in 2009 was 85.5%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and San Antonio from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and San Antonio is 874 miles.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Atlanta and San Antonio.
- There were 434,787 passengers that flew from Atlanta to San Antonio in 2009.
- 511,595 seats were available on flights from ATL to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 434,787 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to SAT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to SAT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to San Antonio.
- The shortest flight between ATL and SAT takes about 116 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to San Antonio, TX.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to San Antonio, TX takes about 123 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Birmingham Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Healdsburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.