Book your ATL to STI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Santiago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and STI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Cibao Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to STI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (STI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to STI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Santiago (ATL to STI)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 3,415 passengers from ATL to STI in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Santiago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Santiago in 2009 was 47.61%.
- There were 3,415 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Santiago in 2009.
- 7,606 seats were available on flights from ATL to STI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,415 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to STI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Santiago from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to STI in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Santiago, Dominican Republic.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to STI for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to STI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Santiago, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)