Book your ATL to SDQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Santo Domingo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and SDQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Las Americas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to SDQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to SDQ Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Las Americas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to SDQ
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Santo Domingo (ATL to SDQ)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to SDQ in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 31,484 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Santo Domingo in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 31,484 passengers from ATL to SDQ in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Santo Domingo from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to SDQ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Santo Domingo in 2009 was 81.48%.
- 39,295 seats were available on flights from ATL to SDQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,484 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to SDQ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to SDQ for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Santo Domingo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hilton Head and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Alexandria you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Birmingham today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.