Book your ATL to GRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Sao Paulo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to GRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GRU Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to GRU
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Sao Paulo (ATL to GRU)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to GRU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Sao Paulo.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GRU for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- There were 76,120 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Sao Paulo in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 76,120 passengers from ATL to GRU in 2009.
- 90,844 seats were available on flights from ATL to GRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,120 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GRU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Sao Paulo in 2009 was 85.99%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GRU in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Sao Paulo from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oslo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.