Book your ATL to ICN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Seoul airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and ICN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Incheon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to ICN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to ICN Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Incheon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to ICN
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Korean Air||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Seoul (ATL to ICN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Seoul, South Korea in 2009 was Korean Air's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 128,730 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Seoul in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Seoul from Korean Air is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 334 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to ICN for Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Seoul in 2009 was 83.02%.
- Korean Air carried a total of 99,893 passengers from ATL to ICN in 2009.
- 155,886 seats were available on flights from ATL to ICN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128,730 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to ICN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to ICN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Seoul.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to ICN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Korean Air, Delta Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Seoul, South Korea.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baton Rouge? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brussels Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.