Book your ATL to FSD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Sioux Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and FSD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Sioux Falls Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to FSD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sioux Falls (FSD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sioux Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to FSD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Portland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Sioux Falls (ATL to FSD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Sioux Falls in 2009 was 67.33%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Sioux Falls.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 8,426 passengers from ATL to FSD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Sioux Falls from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Sioux Falls.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Sioux Falls is 954 miles.
- Flight #5418, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Sioux Falls.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Sioux Falls, SD in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to FSD for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between ATL and FSD takes about 130 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Sioux Falls, SD.
- There were 8,496 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Sioux Falls in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Sioux Falls.
- 12,332 seats were available on flights from ATL to FSD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,496 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to FSD that year.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Sioux Falls, SD takes about 130 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to FSD in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to FSD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)